CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just the Two of Us!

Hayden has been with my family in Corinth for an entire week! We miss our little angel so much but I have to admit its been fun to be able to be a couple again. Friday night, we went to "The Hat" for supper and then to see Hangover at the theater. It was the funniest movie we have seen in a while and completely inappropriate! Saturday we spent the day at my cousins pool---WoW! Can you say relaxation?! I haven't had that much quiet time in a long time. After absorbing way too many rays we came home to get ready for our big date! We went to Atlantica Grill which is supposed to be the No 1 restaurant in Mississippi. I wouldn't go that far by any means...but it was fun. Afterwards, we went by the hotel so I could show off our $6mil renovation...which is absolutely AMAZING and really is something to see! Later we went to our local hangout-The Bulldog had a couple drinks then came home and went to bed. And Sunday, we spent the day cleaning house and just relaxing!

I went for a mani/pedi yesterday and I am so happy to finally find someone good! You know how it is to move to a new city?? It takes dag-gum for-ever to find someone good to do your hair and nails! And I'll be darned if they aren't at the same place?? Rumors Hair Salon is the best kept secret in Brandon!! Melissa has been doing my hair for about two years now--also does Hayden & Joey's hair. She is the one who helps me keep Hayden's hair long! She simply tells Joey she refuses to cut it any shorter! Ha. I love it. She has become a friend and knows more about my family than most actually...well, long story short she talked Joey into getting me a mani/pedi...I went last night and absolutely love Beth Bates! She is great!

We will see Hayden Friday and can't wait! He has had LOTS of fun with his MiMi, PawPaw, NiNi, Jon & Muhyers and the rest of the family...He has told me a few times that he is now MiMi's baby! I love to see them have so much fun with him...so rewarding to be a grandparent I am sure but it sure is wonderful to sit back and watch grandparents and your child interact. Just amazing.

No comments: