CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Updates...

I know I have been a slacker at blogging lately...I am a slacker in all extracurricular activities for the moment. It seems as if there isn't enough time in the day...doesn't it? I rarely have time to do anything these days. And what do we do?? Add another family member...Meet Prada!
Isn't she beautiful? We rescued Prada from the Animal Rescue League last week. She was with a family that didn't have enough money to care for her and probably enough time as that breed dog requires lots of attention. So far, Prada has adapted really well to our lifestyle. Except we will have to work on her traveling...she gets really nervous in a vehicle.

We did manage to have time for a night for us...a date night? Well sorta...I had to attend a black tie event for work. The Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce annual awards night. It was fun getting all dressed up for a change.
Speaking of work...as you know, Joey passed his first round of tests for the PLS. The board called him the other day and told him they were going to allow him to bypass two years experience for the next test. So thats pretty exciting, huh? So that means he will take his next and final test Spring of 2010! Yay! And as for me...I still really enjoy my new job. It is a lot! But I like it!

And as for our sweet Hayden...well, we are well into our two's. He can be a bit challenging at times but each moment of fun makes it all worth it. Let's see...here are some really cute sayings that we hear often.

  • MY do it! and MY fix it! Hayden is very independent and wants to do everything all on his own.

  • broke it up! broke it up! (when something tears up/breaks)

  • I tarred! (tired) He says this to everything he doesn't want to do! Taking a bath, cleaning up toys, going to bed, etc...

  • you know how we all check for a dirty diaper? well, Hayden does this to me and says, "SHEW WEE MOMMY! Thats nasty! Nasty! SHEW WEE!" It is too funny!

  • Hayden loves his TaTa! So much that it has become somewhat of a challenge to get him to go to school. He cries and gets mad and says " No school Mommy! No friends! Go see TATA!" Its cute!
  • "I got Pissy tails" (I got Veggie Tails) This is so funny and we shouldn't laugh but it is really funny!!
  • "Uh Oh's Tail!"...this came from when he stayed the week with my Mama and Chuck, he would do something on purpose but say "uh oh" and my Mama would reply "uh oh's tail" and now he says it!
  • Hold You!...when he wants you to carry him

I know there are lots more and I will add to it for memory sake. But as for now I will leave you with this image.


No comments: