CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Here is a typical morning at the Carpenter Krew house. We were getting ready for church and I admit when I am busy I really don't keep an eye on Hayden like I should...as long as he is quite and occupied which often leads to some sort of disaster...this morning I caught him pouring an entire bottle of bubbles in my boot! He, of course, thought it was so funny. He is so comical...he is all the time into something!


I decided to try to get some pictures of him since he was dressed oh so cute...minus the sore on his nose which is from where he pulled the stocking from the mantle and it the weight of which was holding the stocking on the mantle came crashing down on my baby boy's face! Anyway, here are some of the cute pics I was able to capture.




Now he is tired of pictures...he is hiding from me!
Christmas will be fun this year! He is kinda figured out the whole Santa Claus thing. Everytime he sees him he yells really loud...P Paus, Mommy, P Paus! He knows he brings "prizes" (that is what he calls them) but not sure about that strange jolly fellow coming into his house! When I ask if he want Santa Clause to come to his house, he says, No, No Mommy! We have the "Elf on the Shelf" and we named ours Mr. Jingles. In case your not familiar...the elf comes from the north pole day after thanksgiving and lands some where in the house. He watches you to see if your naughty or nice and then at night flys back to the north pole to report to Santa Claus. The next morning he is landed somewhere different in the house. He doesn't speak only listens and you can't touch him because then he would loose his Christmas magic. It is so cute!





No comments: